Friday, December 4, 2009

My Short Clip Profile




This short clip describes a little part of my self, viewing my background in perspective of photography. 
I try to say something from other point of view through a different media which i'm not familiar with it honestly, but it can dug my personal feeling deeply and tell something that i'm comfortable with even if i have to cry or smile.. 
so thank you to my lovely friend Dia Astari, a person who always give me a reliable vision through your beautiful narration. 


I dedicate this video to all my friends, from past till present who always be a supporting lad for my hopeful carrier and life. Not forget to mention some of great friends who also helped me to realize this video, they are ; DIrector : Bona Soetirto, Assistant Director : Raditya Arya Pratama, Dimas Apriano, Pramono N. Prakoso, and special thanks to Erina Lebang, the one who always kind to be my great sister. 


love u all.

No comments: